Lists ! ! !
Journaling lists no less ! ! !
So many ideas.
The first one
THE FIRST SENTENCE OF MY FAVOURITE BOOKS
- The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
- The terror, which would not end for another 28 years – if it ever did end – began, so far as I know or can tell, with a boat made from a sheet of newspaper floating down a gutter swollen with rain.
- I’d had more than my fair share of near death experiences; it wasn’t something you ever really got used to.
- The storm had broken.
- The night before he went to London, Richard Mayhew was not enjoying himself.
- There was no possibility of taking a walk that day.
- Hapscomb’s Texaco sat on Number 93 just north of Annette, a pissant four street burg about 110 miles from Houston.
- On September 15th, 1981, a boy named Jack Sawyer stood where the water and the land come together, hands in the pockets of his jeans, looking out at the steady Atlantic.
Have a guess.
I have been shockingly shabby at the weekly photo challenge I set myself. Bad beyond belief but I have managed to do some sewing today
Savannah is still sucking her thumb and my niece is also a thumb sucker so I have made some new “thumbsies” for them both.
So one on hand feeling a bit pleased with myself but I will get the photo thing done I promise.
So I have been playing with blog names (something I blogged about ages ago). I finally got one I like and here it is. The Worldwich of Sam. Worldwich is obviously made up but I like that is sounds like a world sandwich which is a little like what my blog is about. Me being the bread and the various bits of my life like my family and my sewing and my photography being the different filings. What do you think?
I knew I would struggle but I did’t imagine it would be by week 3. I have really had problems working out a photo for “Home” and then it just spiralled from there. To be fair (or rather to try to excuse my tardiness) I have had a little issue with my shoulder and a considerable amount of pain that last weekend really came to a head and I made friends with Diazepam to help me to sleep. I was not functioning that well last weekend because of this. Anyway I hope to be able to have a bit of a photo fest in a couple of weeks when I have a week off the day job and hope to redeem myself (even if just a little).
I hope you are all ok and see you soon
Bit of tinkering and 1 final photo for week 1 of my challenge.
So week 1 of my photography challenge is already done and no picture!!! My bad…it has been a pretty rough weekend and I have simply not had time to spend getting a decent photo. I do however have plans to try to get it this week so hopefully I will be posting a picture or 2 soon. I am now also thinking about my topic for this week which is “favourite”
Now what could that lead me to take photos of?????
Taken with my iPhone. Pretty cool huh!!!